HR Assistant and PA to the Principal
Salary: Level 3 (Actual salary £17,805.42 to £22,326.64)
Closing Date: 28.01.2020
Why choose Dixons Unity Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, resilience and respect and completely committed to our mission: to ensure children from all abilities and backgrounds become lifelong lovers of learning who make a positive contribution to our community.
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the academy on 0113 2630110 and speak to Jordan Simmons, Operations Business and PFI Manager, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.