Students are able to purchase food and drinks during break and lunch please see the menu and prices below:
Price List - Price Lists 2023
All students are set up with a ParentPay account and we use a fingerprint system at the tills.
Students accounts can be funded by online payments via ParentPay or in cash at our machines in school. If you have not got your log in details for ParentPay or have any queries regarding this system, please contact main reception who will be happy to support you.
Free School Meals
The allowance for Free School Meals is £3.14. (Please be advised that students will only be allowed to use their allowance during lunchtime, if they wish to purchase any items during break time they will need to have additional funds on their account to cover this)
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Find out how to apply at: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/schools-and-education/apply-for-free-school-meals