- Why Dixons
- Learning Habit 1: Homework and Deadlines
- Learning Habit 2: On Task
- Learning Habit 3: Equipment
- Learning Habit 4: Punctuality
- Learning Habit 5: Uniform
- Learning Habit 6: Positive Response
- Special Educational Needs
- Enrichment Opportunities
- Careers education
Learning Habit 4: Punctuality
Punctuality at Dixons Unity means:
- Arriving to school by 7.56am and being in Morning Meeting by 8.00am.
- Taking no longer than 4 minutes to transition between lessons. Music will play during transition to help students keep time.
- Being on time to line up after break and lunch.
|WTD Positive Behaviour (PDF)|